So I was rewatching Rick and Morty last night when this Trojan XOXO ad came on and I have a few words that I need to say.
- Trojan, your ad includes actual VO that reads, “why should only men be able to buy condoms?” I think perhaps you don’t understand how stores work. It may surprise you to learn that women are already able to buy condoms. I myself have done it on several occasions. Maybe the better question would be, why in the fuck would we want to? Which brings me to my second point:
- What is this horseshit. I’ve actually had a costly and rather painful procedure – involving the surgical insertion of a piece of metal into my cervix – to take care of my end of this arrangement. Literally the least a man can do is swing by CVS real quick.
- Alert me when women start coming into men’s beds like “hey sorry I forgot to take my birth control tonight can I grab a pill from you?” and then we can talk.
- Oh and of course these fucking lady condoms costs $1.60 more than the condoms all these alleged men out there “get to buy.”
- I’ve never seen an XOXO condom in the flesh before (no pun intended) but if they’re pink I swear to God.
- The average woman pays over $1000 more each year for the same products as men. We also make .78 cents on a man’s dollar. But yeah tell me more about how unfair it is that they’re expected to buy their own goddamn condoms.
- In conclusion, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, TROJAN.
In lighter news here’s a Leaf song with a bunch of badass babes.